i finished with a lot of difficulty and loved it!! i never played more traditional dungeon crawlers but after i played this game i'm prettty interessed in playing more of the same gender
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Mork's Trial offers the authentic dungeon crawling experience, slay enemies and loot fantastic equipment while you find your way to the deeps of Mork's lair.
• Engaging real-time combat against a variety of enemies.
• Multiple races and items, make the character of your dreams.
• Multiple playstyles, play as a warrior, a rogue, a mage, or mix them!
• Randomly generated dungeons with multiple visual and audio themes.
• A powerful entity that lurks in the deeps of the dungeon.
|selewi, Zac Whelan Sound, PolyB, Romain Rope, Jerry
|Role Playing, Action
|3D, Action RPG, Dungeon Crawler, First-Person, Monsters, Retro, Roguelike
|About an hour
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Always love to see an old school game like this come back.
it works well, and looks good
Completed! Thats was fun and great!
This is a great example of a more traditional/classic dungeon crawler experience and I would love to see it developed further. Either way though, I will definitely be giving it another go post jam. 😁
Made a video
The game is great, i really liked it. Makes you keep playing. Great job everyone, from graphics, to music and sound to game design and everything. Really well done!
I have a few remarks to make if you plan on updating it:
- Make HUD elements movable. I’d be great to reposition the menus around the screen. At least if you can’t move them, make them close after you move.
- Once you get the hang of it, you can kill almost all enemies with little effort. I could kill every enemy with a low level crossbow/sword by dodging and attacking at the same time, because npcs can’t do that.
And the final boss is great. I really loved that battle. It was great. Maybe needs to be a little more difficult. I killed the king at level 6 with a basic crossbow. Took me a while though…
Such a great game!! Well done